“Aggregate Information”is information that has been combined with information about other users and analyzed or evaluated as a whole, such that no specific individual may be reasonably identified. For example, Aggregate Information may include a statement that says “50% of our users have used the mobile app in the last month”.
“Cookies” are text files, typically small in size, that are placed on your computer by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
“Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. Personal Data does not include Aggregate Information or other anonymized information (including metadata) collected by Boult Audio that cannot be used to identify you, even if such information was derived from your Personal Data.
“Usage Data” is information about how you use the Services, such as your browser type, domains, page views, duration, and information about the device you use to access the Services.
“Web Beacons” (also known as “Clear GIFs” and “Pixel Tags”) are small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails that are used to monitor the behavior of a website user or recipient of an email.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We collect Personal Data when you buy products on the Site and when we conduct marketing activities, gather feedbacks, provide customer supports, and run our business operations. The Personal Data we collect varies based upon whether you are using the Site, products sold on the Site (“Products”), or other Services.
For the information that you provide to us during sign up or when you set up your account or profile, the information we collect may include your name, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, the country where you reside, and other information that may help us better provide the services to you.
We may also collect information from your use of our Service, such as how you use a particular Service. This information includes:
- Device-specific information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
- Log information. When you use our Services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, such as Usage Data, usage detail and device event information (e.g., crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.)
- Location information. We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP addresses, GPS, and other sensors. For example, if our Service can provide driving direction, traffic reporting, the recommendation of establishments near your location, and similar services, then we may collect your device’s real-time or compiled geographical information to provide such Service to you.
- Unique application numbers. Certain Services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to us at the time of installation or update.
- Information we collect when you are signed in to our Services may be associated with your account. When information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information.
We may collect your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, to communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions. We also use this information to personalize and improve your experience on our website.
By providing your personal information to our website, you consent to receive promotional communications (RCS,SMS,WhatsApp,Email) from us. We will only send you marketing messages if you have explicitly opted in or where otherwise permitted by law. If you wish to update your communication preferences, including opting out of receiving promotional communications, you can do so by following the instructions provided in our emails.
In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also use your Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you: Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the website or product.
- Verify your identity: We may use your Personal Data to verify who you are. For example, we may verify your age or that you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the website or product.
- Send you marketing materials: We may send you marketing materials, such as promotional emails or catalogues, to keep you informed of our upcoming product releases. You generally must opt-in to receiving our marketing materials, and you may opt-out of receiving them at any time. For more information on how to opt-out, please see your choices below.
- Respond to your questions and fulfil your requests:We may send you communications upon your request or otherwise with your consent.
- Provide support and receive feedback: We may request Personal Data to provide support to you. We may also collect Personal Data that is associated with your feedback.
We also gather non-descriptive, non-identifiable statistical information about how many visitors use our Services, how our users use the Services, how our users access certain content available on our Services, how long our users access certain content, what content our users are accessing, and our user preferences or settings for certain Services. We use this Aggregated Information for statistical analysis of how users make use of the Services so we can better improve our Services.
Data Collection Technologies
Although most browsers and devices accept Cookies and other Data Collection Technologies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline Cookies. If you disable Cookies, some of the features of our Services may not be available or function properly. Interest-Based Advertising: We may use vendors to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These advertising vendors may collect (through the use of Data Collection Technologies) non-identifiable information about your visits to and interactions with our Services. Also, our vendors may use the information about your visits to other websites to target advertisements for the Products and services available from us.
Please note: Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature (DNT) that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites and applications, including our Services, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Because we know your Personal Data is important to you, we may share your information for the reason(s) disclosed to you at the time we collect it, with your consent, as well as in the following ways:
- At your direction:We will share your information with third parties if and when you direct us to. For example, you may ask us to share your Personal Data when you wish to interact with other users or post certain information on social media.
- With our Vendors:We may share your Personal Data with our Vendors as necessary to enable them to provide services to us. Vendors are third parties (other companies and individuals) that support the operation and maintenance of our Services.
- With our Partners:We may allow certain third parties, such as car manufacturers or electronic consumer device manufacturers, to integrate components of our Services into their own devices and software. These third parties will use our platform to access your information to facilitate our Services on their device or software. They may elect to collect or use your information using our platform without our knowledge. These third parties are separately responsible for their privacy policies and practices. Also, we may collect information about these third party devices or software that you use to help us provide the core functions of our Services.
- With third-party service providers:We may disclose or share your personal information with our customer support center, authorized repairer or third-party service providers whom we work within the course of our business including customer support, security, financial and legal advisory, banking, credit reporting, fraud checks, data storage, information processing, marketing, product reviews, responding to customer queries and complaints, technology services or law enforcement agency for compliance purposes or to assist with investigations.
Your Choices Your preferences about how we use your information are important to us and, when possible, we aim to honour them. We offer the following choices that you can exercise concerning your Personal Data.
- Access, modify or delete your Personal Data. You can contact us at any time to request to access, modify, or delete the Personal Data we possess about you. Please refer to the “Contact Us” section below.
- Opt-out of marketing communications. You can opt-out of marketing communications by indicating your preference when you sign up for our Services. You may also contact us to opt-out of our marketing communications.
- To prevent location information from being collected by us at any time, you can turn off your device’s location-tracking functionality.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- To opt-out of ads on Facebook or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook or Google Ads settings.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt-out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We use reasonable organizational and technical security measures designed to preserve the security of your Personal Data, including without limitation, encryption technologies, and authentication tools. Note, however, that no data transmitted over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Services.
We respect the privacy of children. Our Services are not designed to attract an audience younger than 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 16. If you believe we may have collected information from your child, please contact us using the contact details below, and we will work to delete it.
Third-Party Links and Services
Questions and Feedback
Email us at email@example.com