Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.boultaudio.com (this “Site”). This Site is operated by Exotic Mile (“Boult Audio”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By visiting this Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Accessing this Site and Account Security
Exotic Mile reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material Exotic Mile provides on this Site, in our sole discretion without notice. Exotic Mile will not be liable if all or any part of this Site is unavailable at any time, or for any time period. From time to time, Exotic Mile may restrict access to some parts of this Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
Replacement and Refund Policy
Boult will provide a replacement for a product if informed within 72 hours of receipt of the products and under the following conditions:
- Wrong Product has been received
- Damaged product has been received
- Documentary evidence in the form of a photo or video
Replacement can be made if the customer reports the same to our Customer Service team by calling at +91 9555602502 (10:00 a.m to 7:00 pm/6 days a week.
Once the issue has been confirmed by the Boult Audio service team, Boult Audio will initiate a Return pickup for the Replacement order and the customer will be responsible to ensure the faulty product is successfully picked up by the Reverse Courier Boy. Once the faulty product gets successfully picked up by our courier partner, Boult Audio will then dispatch a fresh replacement unit.
A product purchased at Boult Audio will not be eligible for a replacement if the customer is not happy with the look/sound quality of a defect-free product, physical damage or tampering caused by the user.
The policy is only valid if the concern is raised within 72 hrs. of delivery. Further a customer is eligible for replacement only once, if the issue persists even with the replacement unit, they must visit the service center, unless the replacement product is absolutely dead on arrival.
Products purchased from the Boult Audio website are not eligible for a refund.
If you believe that the packaging of your order has been tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to take delivery of the package and reach out to Boult Audio Customer Service immediately. Boult Audio will dispatch a replacement immediately.
Cancellations are not entertained for the orders placed/purchased through any offer or discount during special occasions.
Users can cancel their placed order until it has not been initiated for the shipment process.
Please note, the company reserves the right to cancel any prepaid or COD orders if we are unable to honor the same for any reason. In cases of prepaid cancellations, the customer will receive a refund within 48-72 hours.
For any other queries, you can reach out to our Customer Service team by calling at +91 9555602502 (10:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm)
- Each order will be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of the payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall do so by placing multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ensure that each item in your order is shipped out within 24 hours of the order getting placed. However, in some cases, it takes longer, up to 5 or more working days, to ship the order as the product may have to be procured by the seller where there is a heavy demand.
- Orders are shipped out on all weekdays (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- Please examine the product at the time on delivery, to verify if the packaging is tampered or damaged. If the product is not in the ideal condition, please refuse the collection of the package, and call our customer service number at +91 9555602502 (10:00 a.m to 7:00 pm/6 days a week. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Please note, all the orders placed on the Boult Audio website are shipped with an invoice. In case, inadvertently, if the same is not received, you may download the same by logging into the account section on website (www.boultaudio.com) with the same email address used while making the purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Products with defects or damage resulting from the use of the Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products not approved by Boult.
- Damage or inoperability caused by repair work performed by the end user or any unauthorized repair centre.
- Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
- Any external or physical damage on the product.
DAMAGE: This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Malicious destruction
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Acts of nature
- The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacturer with any adhesive, fastener or the like.
- Overcharging, use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Any physical defect or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment caused not furnished or approved by Boult.
The Boult customer service team shall reserve to right to final decision for all potential warranty claims for service and replacement or same colour preference (depending upon stock availability).
- Without a valid Proof of Purchase, Boult Audio reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
- Boult Audio reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim / fault in the Customer details.
- This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither Boult Audio nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by Boult Audio authorized service centres only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorized service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorized service centre.
- Boult Audio may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.
- Boult Audio may use your contact information to inform you about new and better products and deals in the future.
- Within/after the warranty claim requests raised by the customers; Brand has the rights to contact the customers regarding any communication about their warranty claims.